Discover Basque Country!
During your time here you’ll visit Bilbao, an industrial city that has undergone a breath-taking renovation and revival in the last two decades. You’ll experience the famous Rioja and Navarra wine regions for vineyards tours and tastings, while delving into the region’s culture and history. You’ll stay in Pamplona, taste its famous pintxos (Basque tapas), get to know the Camino (St James Way), and the Running of the Bulls festival while following in Hemingway’s footsteps. You will also visit San Sebastian, the city by the sea renowned for its cuisine, where you’ll try your hand at a cooking class in the prestigious Basque Culinary Centre.
Nestled between France and Spain, the Basque Country is a small area of Europe synonymous with good food, excellent wines and proud cultural heritage.
- Enjoy a private Bilbao and museum tour at the Frank Gehry designed Guggenheim
- Stay in the historic and charming cities of Pamplona and San Sebastian – Enjoy a private Pintxos (Tapas) experience
- Become a “Basque chef’ at the prestigious Basque Culinary Centre in San Sebastian
- Visit artisan producers of Olive Oil, Idiazabal cheese, Txakoli wine and Cider
- Visit to Marques de Riscal winery located in Elciego. New building and hotel designed by Canadian-American architect Frank Gehry
- Introductory wine course
- Taste wines at various wineries in DOCa Rioja and DO Navarra
- Explore the medieval hill town of Laguardia and its underground caves (Calados)
- Taste wines in centenary wineries located in the Train Station Quarter of Haro, the largest concentration of wineries over 100 years old in the world
- Discover some of the best Old Grenache wines of Spain
- Taste wines at Pago status wineries of Navarra
- A selection of top quality 5-star, 4-star and boutique hotels
- Selected menu with premium wine tasting at top restaurants
- Visit one of the best producers of Txakoli wine
If you have any special requirements, such as food allergies, or you’d like more information please contact us.