The best of La Rioja
Rioja is one of the most renowned wine regions worldwide, producing top-quality red wines and more recently, great whites. Its signature variety is Tempranillo. This is a great wine region to explore if you’re a wine enthusiast, and especially if you love big reds!
- Visit Marques de Riscal winery and tasting of 2 wines
- Flight of 5 wines at a winery in Haro
- Visit an underground cellar and light lunch in Laguardia
- Visit a family owned winery followed by a tasting of 3 wines
We’ll pick you up at your hotel in Pamplona and travel in the direction to the capital of Rioja. On the way you’ll visit a family owned winery near Logroño. Following the visit and tasting you’ll travell to the train Station Quarter in Haro and taste a flight of 5 wines at one of the oldest wineries in Haro. We’ll then travel to Laguardia and visit an underground cellar. In here we’ll have some lunch accompanied for some local wines. Then we’ll travel to Elciego for a visit and tasting at Marques de Riscal Winery followed by a tasting of 2 wines.
- Duration: 9.5 hours.
- Starting time: 9.30h. Arrival time in Pamplona: 19.00h.
- Price per person is 295€ (VAT inc) – group of 4 pax
- Supplement added for smaller parties, please contact us and let us know number of people in your group
Please note that opening times of wineries might change thus the activities order could change slightly.
Our tours are private, so we could add, remove and/or change anything to suit your preferences. E.g. We could visit a Navarran winery and taste some of its wines on the way to Rioja